Product Code: 7360001
Condition: Brand New
Availability: In Stock
- Six stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area = 624 square inches
- Warming rack area = 145 square inches
- Total cooking area = 769 square inches
- 9.5mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 60,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input infrared rear-mounted rotisserie burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner andstainless steel smoker box
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel shroud with polished handle
- Enclosed storage area with stainless steel doors and bottom shelf
- Lighted control knobs
- Fixed, center-mounted thermometer
- SlideFrame™ design
- Two swivel casters and two locking casters provide easy installation and serviceability, a stainless steel panel discreetly hides them until they are needed
- Heavy-duty vinyl grill cover included
- Two Grill Out® handle lights
- Owner’s Guide and Recipes
- Weber warranty
- Height: 49.5 inches
- Width R-L: 40 inches
- Depth: 31 inches
Note: Island not included.
Proposition 65 Warning: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
What's the difference at AimToFind.com?
We care about our customers and how they receive products that they purchase from us.
A liftgate ramp will be on the truck when the driver arrives to deliver your grill which will allow him to lower the grill to the ground with ease. The driver will then take the grill to your front door or your garage for FREE. Keep in mind that most of our competitors do not provide this service for free. Please note: The driver will not go up steps or inside your home, or haul away any items. Additionally, we are unable to ship Weber products outside of the United States.
How is the grill packed and is assembly required?
The Weber Summit Grill ships 95% pre-assembled! Just cut the four straps, lift the cardboard off and inside you will find your brand new beautiful grill! Then simply remove the packaging material, put the two side tables and cooking grates in place, and do some finishing touches.
The Weber Genesis Grill comes very well packaged and requires some assembly. Please refer to the owner's manual that is provided in the box.
You will be grilling in no time!
Refer to the chart below to get an estimated delivery date (in business days) for freight shipments after your order has processed (usually 1 business day).
AimToFind.com is an Authorized Weber Dealer. This means when you shop
at AimToFind.com, you get:
|Weber Summit Grill Warranty|
|Aluminum castings-2 year on paint excludes fading||25-years|
|Stainless steel Shroud||25-years|
|Stainless steel burner tubes||10-years|
|Stainless steel cooking grates||5-years no rust through or burn through|
|Stainless steel Flavorizer bars||5-years no rust through or burn through|
|All remaining parts||2-years|
$ 4.99 $ 12.99
Get your grill on sooner with our odorless, non-toxic fuel cubes that light easily, even when wet. Box of 24 Weber Lighter Cubes Fast lighting, environmentally safe and smokeless...
$ 7.99 $ 8.99
Keep your hand and forearm safe from the heat. Outfitted with an extra long cuff and heat resistant liner, this mitt has it all. The embroidered kettle lets everyone know...
Outdoor chefs who prefer grilling the traditional way will find this chimney starter system invaluable. No more waiting around while the charcoal slowly heats up--the chimney's durable aluminized-steel cylinder...