Product Code: 6570001
Condition: Brand New
Availability: Temporarily Out Of Stock
$ 949.00 $ 1,099.00
- Three stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area = 507 square inches
- Warming rack area = 130 square inches
- Total cooking area = 637 square inches
- 7mm diameter stainless steel cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 10,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
- Individual electronic ignition system
- Stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent colored cast-aluminum end caps
- Two stainless steel work surfaces
- Front-mount control panel
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors, stainless steel handles, and accent-color painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Six tool hooks
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge
- Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- Two heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Owner’s Guide and Recipes
- Limited warranty
- Compatible with Genesis® Island Cabinets (sold separately)
What's the difference at AimToFind.com?
We care about our customers and how they receive products that they purchase from us.
A liftgate ramp will be on the truck when the driver arrives to deliver your grill which will allow him to lower the grill to the ground with ease. The driver will then take the grill to your front door or your garage for FREE. Keep in mind that most of our competitors do not provide this service for free. Please note: The driver will not go up steps or inside your home, or haul away any items. Additionally, we are unable to ship Weber products outside of the United States.
How is the grill packed and is assembly required?
The Weber Summit Grill ships 95% pre-assembled! Just cut the four straps, lift the cardboard off and inside you will find your brand new beautiful grill! Then simply remove the packaging material, put the two side tables and cooking grates in place, and do some finishing touches.
The Weber Genesis Grill comes very well packaged and requires some assembly. Please refer to the owner's manual that is provided in the box.
You will be grilling in no time!
Refer to the chart below to get an estimated delivery date (in business days) for freight shipments after your order has processed (usually 1 business day).
AimToFind.com is an Authorized Weber Dealer. This means when you shop
at AimToFind.com, you get:
|Weber Genesis Grill Warranty|
|Aluminum castings-2 year on paint excludes fading||25-years|
|Stainless steel burner tubes||10-years|
|Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates||5-year no rust through or burn through|
|Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars||2-years no rust through or burn through|
|All remaining parts||2-years|
$ 799.00 $ 949.00
We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis E-330 gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the side...
$ 819.00 $ 969.00
We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis E-330 natural gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the...
$ 969.00 $ 1,119.00
We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis S-330 natural gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the...