Product Code: 6631001
Condition: Brand New
Availability: Temporarily Out Of Stock
$ 819.00 $ 969.00
We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis E-330 natural gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the side table to the front panel for full-on heat control and gave you two extra large stainless steel tables for all of your grilling needs. And we did it without compromising an ounce of the cooking performance that makes Genesis a legend.
The Genesis E-330 natural gas grill takes your steaks to the next level with a high-powered Sear Station burner to provide you with the perfect grill marks without losing an inch of space. It maximizes the heat without minimizing grilling space. This high powered sear burner is designed to step up the heat on demand for searing. The flush mounted side burner lets you multi-task while grilling.
Each Genesis E-330 natural gas grill comes equipped with an electronic ignition system providing you with quick and reliable ignition. The natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose. Porcelain-Enameled cast-iron cooking grates retain heat evenly and sear foods beautifully. The black porcelain–enameled shroud has a built in center mounted thermometer and the steel doors and aluminum end caps are also black.
- Three stainless steel burners
- Primary cooking area = 507 square inches
- Warming rack area = 130 square inches
- Total cooking area = 637 square inches
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input flush-mounted side burner
- 10,000 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
- Individual electronic ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted
- thermometer and accent-colored painted cast aluminum
- end caps
- Two stainless steel work surfaces
- Front-mount control panel
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors,
- stainless steel handles, and accent-colored painted side
- and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- Six tool hooks
- Two heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
- Two heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Owner’s Guide and Recipes
- Limited warranty
- Compatible with Genesis® Island Cabinets
- (sold separately)
- Dimensions with the lid open: 64.5" H x 60" W x 30" D
What's the difference at AimToFind.com?
We care about our customers and how they receive products that they purchase from us.
A liftgate ramp will be on the truck when the driver arrives to deliver your grill which will allow him to lower the grill to the ground with ease. The driver will then take the grill to your front door or your garage for FREE. Keep in mind that most of our competitors do not provide this service for free. Please note: The driver will not go up steps or inside your home, or haul away any items. Additionally, we are unable to ship Weber products outside of the United States.
How is the grill packed and is assembly required?
The Weber Summit Grill ships 95% pre-assembled! Just cut the four straps, lift the cardboard off and inside you will find your brand new beautiful grill! Then simply remove the packaging material, put the two side tables and cooking grates in place, and do some finishing touches.
The Weber Genesis Grill comes very well packaged and requires some assembly. Please refer to the owner's manual that is provided in the box.
You will be grilling in no time!
Refer to the chart below to get an estimated delivery date (in business days) for freight shipments after your order has processed (usually 1 business day).
AimToFind.com is an Authorized Weber Dealer. This means when you shop
at AimToFind.com, you get:
|Weber Genesis Grill Warranty|
|Aluminum castings-2 year on paint excludes fading||25-years|
|Stainless steel burner tubes||10-years|
|Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates||5-year no rust through or burn through|
|Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars||2-years no rust through or burn through|
|All remaining parts||2-years|
$ 799.00 $ 949.00
We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis E-330 gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the side...
$ 949.00 $ 1,099.00
We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis S-330 gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the side...
$ 969.00 $ 1,119.00
We’ve always been forward thinking, but it’s never been truer than in our new Genesis S-330 natural gas grill with front-mount control knobs. We moved the control knobs from the...